Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Viginal Test A Question About Viginal Bacteria Infections & Trying To Conceive! Please Help!?

A question about viginal bacteria infections & trying to conceive! Please help!? - viginal test

I tried to think about one years and has recently undergone some tests to see why I difficulties 3rd Conception of time. (I have 2 children already and do not think it's really hard to understand?) I received a call from my CD. Yesturday some type of infection caused by bacteria viginal (RePlasm) sp? My DC. My husband and I have to take medication to get rid of him. She said that this is not an STD, sexually trimitted. So both need to be treated, also said that I have a cyst on the neck, so I'm also for MED. I asked whether, after taking the drug and its past, if you want to be able to concieve? It took not really and you start to say yes or no, or maybe she just said that I concieving untreated care. Since we never had that she was pregnant after he had gone. I've never had such a thing! Any advice would help! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment