Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boppy Changing Pad Cover Is It Still Ok To Travel? 38 Weeks Pregnant And What Could U Not Live Without?

Is it still ok to travel? 38 weeks pregnant and what could u not live without? - boppy changing pad cover

Thehead last time was found, no extension, but I was 25% effaced. The reason we ask, is the nearest place to store such a goal of mine is one hours. That was was one hours and 45 minutes from the restoration is delivered. However, I will have someone with me for the trip and only a day trip is not overnight. I have to pick up some baby stuff in the last minute, which I as a platform for change cover boppy for breast feeding and somehow have it all a little respect. Thus, to read:

Is there something I could not live without your first child?

Thanks in advance

Oh, I'll be 38 weeks Monday

2 comments:

yelloero... said...

I would say it is safe. Yor not overnight stay REA. Technically, it is still too early, and if it does not work, is usually a few hours before reaching the point of delivery. You must be good.

raindrop said...

You should not travel far from home from the 35th Weeks of gestation or later. This number is used if you have any complications. If you need to stay for delivery to the place they have to be prepared.

You can have someone to collect the remaining items you need to. You can also register online at target.com. The aim was to promote a line if you have two products for babies who are eligible to buy, get free shipping. I do not know if it that or not. I once when I was in the hospital until the birth of the baby and got a few things too.

Post a Comment