Friday, February 19, 2010

Sentence Funny For Baby My Son Is Going To Be 6 Months On Feb. 23?

My son is going to be 6 months on feb. 23? - sentence funny for baby

I love him to death. :)

for what he said his first word "mama mama Mumm Mumm" Everything I said, if he does, or if they only want. It is the sweetest thing ever. He can sit for a period of time. It may be noted. Seeking only to grow is so amazing. You minic moves his lips when I drink, but nothing out of the mouth, just move your lips.

only one or two questions.

1.What was your baby (s) of the first word, and Mom or Dad, and how old they were.?

2. How old was your child start crawling?

3. If the order of the grounding position?

4. When standing, standing on the bed or what?

5. If your baby go without help?

6. What that somethingYour baby has said that made you laugh? ex. Makes the first sentence or phrase that is fun.

I know that all children are different, I'm curious.

Thank you. :)

5 comments:

»-(¯`v´¯)-» мaяк's ωifee said...

Aww! I remember 6 months, I liked the old one! This is where we really begin to develop a real personality. How exciting.
Thank you for your little ones, it considers will be even better! =]

1.What was your baby (s) of the first word, and Mom or Dad, and how old they were.?
- 7 months, and the word was "Hi-eeee =]

2. How old was your child start crawling?
- Explore 6 months, commencing * * tries to not like it, until about 7 months.

3. If the order of the grounding position?
- 8 months, followed shortly after he missed.

4. When standing, standing on the bed or what?
- 8 months, would cruise * * furniture.

5. If your child walk Withosupport ut?
- 11 months, the first step * * .. Love * not * walk up to a week before his 1st Birthday.

6. What is your baby, said something that makes you laugh? ex. Makes the first sentence or phrase that is fun.
- When my son 1st was old, he began to say: "Oh, no!" Okay! "back to back in the same sentence. As he himself says: "It's OK" after she said "Oh no!" .. I had a conversation with the same =]


It has 19 months and asked what his age, when I say, 'two' or '.. TEN "jajaja. He refuses to say" one ".

Nurse Susan said...

1a] the first son - Mom, Dad, Baba [bottle]
1b] seconds - Kee cat [kitty cat], the plan of trucks [not a people person than a young man]
2a] Six months
2b] Nine months
3a] Six months
3b] Nine months
4a, b] is the same as above
5a] 12 months
5B] 15 months
6A] [after vomiting on me - almost three years], "Oh, mamma, you must change your clothes!"

chixy_ba... said...

I think the funniest thing my son said .. at the table was in the house of my parents. He is now 4 .. but where not just say "I love boobs". Hahaha very unexpected. But all too often funny things in his mouth.

sweet_lo... said...

1. Baba 10 months
2. 9 months
3. 10 months
4. 11 months
5. and not be 1 this month on 19
6. Every time I: say father told Momomo

♥Sarah & Gracie's Mommy♥ said...

Aww congrats mama YAY!

1 ... Besides Mom and Dad .. I think it has. It was about 7 months, I think

2 ... He began the Army approximately 5.5 months to explore, crawled at 6 months.

3 ... Arrested month average of 8.5.

4 ... She began to "cruise" around 9 months, the celebration of everything that ever lol.

5 ... She began to walk, while 10.5 months, two days after one years Christmas.She on Friday and is full of lol from Sprint now.

6 ... But not a word ... You ask, but for something, anything, and she will nod and say yes, pretty.

Congratulations Mom, you will enjoy every moment!

Post a Comment