Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Autism Information More Condition_symptoms I Am Looking For Some Autism Information In The Atlanta/ Covington Area?

I am looking for some autism information in the Atlanta/ Covington Area? - autism information more condition_symptoms

I have a parent with an autistic child, I am looking for information on schools, after school programs, summer camps, etc. is something that could really help at all in his first year in the regular public schools (which their existing facilities will be closed). His parents do not seem to want to take the time to research and then I am completely without knowing where to begin. Everything helps! Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact your first community

Meetup Groups
http://autism.meetup.com/cities/us/ga/at ...

Walk Now for Autism
http://atlanta.metromix.com/events/recre ...

Check these groups with their families and friends. There are tons of resources to help guide programs in the law. I recommend you at the walk is a great way to meet people that match your request in a pleasant environment shares. In addition, can also be fun!

hdoh

Post a Comment