Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stream Fish Sticks South Park Black Freshwater Fish??!?

Black Freshwater Fish??!? - stream fish sticks south park

I was fishing with a friend just south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We were fishing in a creek about 100 yards wide. We were the waders and the deepest point, just out of my chest and I'm 5'9 ".

We were there for about 2 hours if we move decisively and my friend thought he saw a fish "shadow". I chase him and did not even move it. Since we just kind of floats seen on the river, and so I thought it was just a stick. A few minutes later, he was much closer. Close enough to tell you that there is a fish. I could see that move the wings, but it leads to nothing. My friend told me it could be a carp or catfish, because he was black. Since I was in waders and I approached him near enough to get a good look at them.

It was about 2 meters long and black except for a pair of gold stripes on the head (which could be dirt, does not differ). The size of the trout, but the mouth of a largemouth bass.

He has left me with a stick and made little attempt to. I called myFriend, because I never saw something like that when (I swear to God), who jumped on me. We tried to hit the ground because we forget about our network and every time I lost again elsewhere do not always come to the surface. Finally, it was lost forever, but because they always come to me, I can not do this fish can be found on the Internet. The only fish in this area I have seen of this size are trout, bass, carp and catfish. None of this seems that this fish, however. Can anyone help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment