Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fixed Gear Freak I Am Causing Myself Great Anxiety Because I Called Off Work...?

I am causing myself great anxiety because I called off work...? - fixed gear freak

I have 3 tires on my car floor, and only 1 donut. I called from work and said I need my car towed away and could go at a later date, if I can get down at this time. As I am the man who responded to laugh, and now I am crazy because she's laughing because a stupid reason to cry, or it does not take long to take the tires. Rare suspend work, but it is a small company, and has been family owned and operated, except me. I still think that they are working on every day of the week, so you probably expect me to do the same thing, except my days off, which is on the weekend. I still think that we get into trouble, and I can the task of the 2nd Quarter of the night to do if they are now, instead of trying to a place for tires, I'm worried about the work of finding c 'is stupid, but I'm afraid all the time stupid shit like that.
Is this really a stupid reason to cancel the order? How can I calm down, I can get my ass on the run and?

0 comments:

Post a Comment