Friday, November 6, 2009

Pepper Spray In Columbus Ohio How Old Do You Have To Be To Carry Pepper Spray In Florida?

How old do you have to be to carry pepper spray in Florida? - pepper spray in columbus ohio

I think I read somewhere that you had to be 16 to legally carry pepper spray, Florida.

Do you have a license or something to wear? I want to keep one thing in your purse or something, so I feel safer.

And if you pepper spray, could lead to a school in a backpack, if not shake it and tell everyone?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Tom J said...

Pepper spray is legal in Florida. Most providers require you to 18th It can make an short telephone call to the office of the local sheriff, to be sure.

I would not recommend that you bring it to school. It is indeed as a weapon.

No license is required in Florida.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment