Friday, November 6, 2009

How Does Mucus Look When You Are Near To Your Peroid Day Frustrated And Ready To Give Birth NOW--what To Look For?

Frustrated and Ready to Give Birth NOW--what to look for? - how does mucus look when you are near to your peroid day

I'm pregnant 38wks w / # 1 In the last two days I felt kind of headache, nausea, nasal congestion, bad night, Moody super, hunger and insomnia, even if it is exhausted. They could indicate that the end of my pregnancy is finally near?

(I know, the mucus plug, broken blood, water, etc., etc. None of this has happened yet.)

1 comments:

Kaley [mom of 1 girl] said...

I do not know whether these signs that the pregnancy comes to an end ... but I know some things that my work has helped to eat the raspberries (which the cervix soft), and a lot of walking ....

Post a Comment